Endpoint Detection and Response
- Threat hunting, isolation, recovery
- Windows ransomware rollback
- Cloud management console
- Includes next-gen antivirus software.
- Real-time protection against malware and other threats
- Ransomware, zero-day exploits, phishing protection
- Brute force RDP, file-less protection
- Best-in-class threat remediation
Additional protections against Ransomware and augments the existing managed antivirus software in use. They work together to provide enhanced security.
- Non-disruptive, role-based access
- Lightweight endpoint agent, robust integrations
- Intuitive cloud-native management console
Unique Anomaly Detection machine learning to not only detect known threats, but also find unknown “zero-day” threats.
- Granular isolation for processes, networks, and Windows desktops.
- Collects detailed threat information for analysis and investigation.
- Proprietary Linking Engine removes executables, artifacts, and changes.
Remote worker optimization, industry-leading efficiency, high return on investment (ROI), and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Guided threat hunting to search for Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- 72-hour ransomware rollback for Windows workstations
- No performance impact uses an order of magnitude fewer resources.