Managed Services Essentials Bundle
PTG Remote Monitoring and Management (PTG RMM) & HIPAA Training
It’s true; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Coupling PTG’s RMM service with employee training are two of the most effective business continuity solutions you can take so that small issues don’t become big problems.
Fast and Responsive Remote Access: With your permission, and for a separate remediation fee off your pre-paid block of time.
PTG can access your devices from anywhere, securely, remotely, and on demand. PTGrmm provides best-in-class remote access and can deploy, configure, sync, and manage our remote access technology with a single-pane integration. Our innovative PTGrmm takes care of the health of your networks, so you can focus on taking care of the health of your patients with:
- MONITORING AND ALERTING - Monitor endpoints, networks, cloud infrastructure, servers and create custom alerts based on asset performance.
- ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT - Monitor and manage Windows, Mac and linux workstations, laptops, and servers.
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT - Monitor network devices including printers, firewalls, routers, and switches.
- VIRTUAL MACHINE MANAGEMENT- Monitor and manage VMWare virtual machine hosts and guests.
- MOBILE APP - Monitor and manage all IT assets on-the-go with your iOS or Android device.
- IT AUTOMATION AND SCRIPTING - Automate daily tasks with on-demand, scheduled, or triggered scripts to keep endpoints up and running.
- PATCH MANAGEMENT - Remotely deploy and patch OS and third party software to keep your endpoints protected.
- MANAGED ANTIVIRUS - Monitor endpoint virus protection activities and keep them secure with a single view of threats.
- REMOTE ACCESS - Take control of endpoints via built-in remote access tools.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT - Track inventory, usage, and the health of your hardware, software, and subscriptions.
- REPORTING - Keep track of your assets, employees, and tasks, and report on outcomes.
- CREDENTIAL EXCHANGE - Get seamless and secure access to employee endpoints without sharing administrative permissions.
- CUSTOM BRANDING - Ensure end-users only see your brand with custom branding options for your web portal and systray icon.
- USER ADMINISTRATION - Enforce two-factor authentication, restrict access to client endpoints, and manage tool permissions.
HIPAA Training and Compliance
Did you know that one of your biggest assets is also one of your biggest liabilities?
What is this asset and liability? Your employees.
Hackers focus their attacks on tricking your employees into clicking a link or opening an attachment, and if you don't train your employees on what to look out for, how can you expect them to know?
This is why Security Training is so important; beyond important, it's also required under the HIPAA Security Rule:
"STANDARD § 164.308(a)(5) Security awareness and training. Implement a security awareness and training program for all members of its workforce (including management).
Security training for all new and existing members of the covered entity’s workforce is required by the compliance date of the Security Rule. In addition, periodic retraining should be given whenever environmental or operational changes affect the security of EPHI. Changes may include: new or updated policies and procedures; new or upgraded software or hardware; new security technology; or even changes in the Security Rule."
Compliance Armor's HIPAA Training and Compliance provides your employees with the in-depth training needed to fulfill the HIPAA Security Rule in an online format that is not only informative but also engaging and convenient. Here is just a taste of some of the topics we cover:
- What is the HIPAA Security Rule?
- Understanding, Protecting & Auditing ePHI and PII
- Best Practices for Secure Passwords
- Social Engineering Red Flags
- Hacker Tricks and Goals, including Ransomware
- Importance of Encryption
- Security Breaches and Violations
- Practical Security Steps
- HIPAA Privacy Training for Covered Entities
Training generally only takes about 2 hours, and your staff can start and stop at their own pace when it is convenient for them.
Once your employees have completed their online training, there is a 15-20 question online quiz so they can test their HIPAA Security Rule knowledge. Once they reach a score of 80% or higher, they will receive a personalized HIPAA Security Training certificate. You will also receive a report listing each of your staff members once they have completed it, along with the achievement date and their highest score.